Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

person - people - what??! ---jetlag---

can't sleep
then I'll write something that pop up sud
when I see my white wall- background of something in my room

I like this person
Kind person. Never tell a lie (to me. I guess)
We like chitchat and having a long conv
but this person don't like when I started to talkative and said something that out of our topic.
This person love being self center but not too much (heeh??haha)
Type of hard-worker person and lots of activities but good at time-management tho (so far)

eeerk... can't tell everything. hahaha...

comfortable being around this person.
we r really having a good time together b4 something happen bla bla bla...
This person is too good for me so I can't even imagine that something serious comes up.
I'm not good enough for having this person around me.

and

period.

morning all ;)

No comments: